The newest issue of Baylor Impact newsletter (Fall 2021) is now online. If you are an SOE graduate and did not receive a newsletter in the mail, please let us know by emailing BaylorImpact@baylor.edu. To make sure you don’t miss any future communications, you can also update your information online at this link: Update Your Information
This Impact issue features the work of faculty, students, and alumni who are making a difference.
- The cover story, Talent Discovery, shares exciting news about the new Baylor TIP (Talent Identification Program), launching THIS YEAR! If you’re a teacher with high-ability students or the parent of such a student, be sure to connect with Baylor TIP for information. All the contact info is included in the story (scroll to the bottom).
- Once again, a Baylor senior was honored as the Texas Clinical Teacher of the Year. Read all about Alex Ronnenberg’s award and her continued career at Hillcrest PDS.
- Our annual update includes program news on the rapid growth of graduate programs and the post-graduation success rate of our BSEd graduates. And you can meet our newest faculty members here.
- If you’re an educator who is overly stressed, you might want to learn how Dr. Bradley Carpenter is addressing this issue and join the weekly mindfulness online gathering.
- Our alumni profile shares the work of PhD graduate Rebecca Tipton DeClue, who is a school psychologist.
- And don’t miss meeting the inspirational couple Kim and Ken Wiseman, who are giving to the SOE to encourage Christians to stay in education.