Phi Delta Theta

One other important field that goes with sports is the business and networking that are associated with it. One of the main reasons I joined a fraternity was to gain a significant advantage in networking when I do end up graduating and going out in the real world. A great number of members in my fraternity are in the S3 program here (which I’m pursuing to get into) and are very excited that I share this similar passion with them. The social connections I’ve gained through my fraternity are essential in helping me advance my future towards success.

58 thoughts on “Phi Delta Theta

1. Hello friends, an awesome and amazing testimony about a Great spell caster I really love to share. I’m Bello by name from NIGERIA. Getting my wife back is what I least expected and could never imagine. I and my wife have been married for ten years and we have been living happily but all of a sudden she changed completely and turned away from me and I never knew what was going on, I tried to ask her but she refused to tell me what the problem is, and as time went on she sought for a divorce. I was so worried and confused, and I did all my possible best to get her back but it wasn’t easy, I thought all hope was lost, and during my search for a way out, a friend of mine who had a similar problem told me about a great spell caster called (Dr. JB) who helped him get back his wife also. I never believed in spell casting in my entire life or magic because I never thought it would work but I tried to give this man a chance and to my greatest surprise, He cast a spell to bring her back, but today we are back together in a lovely home with three beautiful kids. We are happy together again and I am using this opportunity to tell anyone passing a similar situation to Email him: unlimitedlovespellcast@gmail.com OR WhatsApp him: (+220)-522-4120
    and you will be the next to tell a new testimony.

2. Playing and doing sports really protects human health physically and mentally, sometimes it feels good to play sports games, those who play basketball legends games say that they enjoy it quite a lot.

3. I TESTED POSITIVE FOR HSV-2 A FEW MONTHS AGO.
    At first, Yes, I was devastated thinking I have an incurable STD for life. After doing hours of research I quickly realized genital herpes is a filthy parasite that just likes to hide in your body. Yes, There’s no “medical cure” but that doesn’t mean your body can’t get rid of it. I literally flush it out of my system with the help of Doctor Azuka, A natural herbal medicine which I ordered after doing some research. And now I’m HSV-2 negative, I never believed it until my doctor finally gave me the test results and behold I was HSV-2 free. I’m so glad that I found you, Doctor Azuka. Thanks so much for your goodness I’m grateful. You can also get your help from him through his
    Email } dr.azukasolutionhome@gmail.com
    WhatsApp } +2349166175418