Sports

All my favorite sports

FOOTBALL

GOLF

BASKETBALL

BASEBALL

SOCCER

Ever since I was a kid I’ve always enjoyed numerous outdoor activities, but more specifically I always tell people that my passion is sports and to this very day I can’t say that I’ve drifted away from that at all. My parents were both athletes growing up and they always believed that an extra hour of playing outside was always more important than an hour more of watching television. From the age of 6 until now I played many different organized sports. I played football, baseball, basketball, golf, soccer, and for fun my brothers and I would go roller-blade at different skate parks and play street hockey if we weren’t busy after school.

As I grew older, I began to narrow down my playing sports and also started to develop a keen interest in professional sports and the analysis that goes on between different analysts of these sports. Watching SportCenter became a daily tradition for me, but more importantly I saw myself pursuing a career in this type of field. I always was confused with what I was truly passionate in, but when it came to sports there was no debate that I truly loved playing and analyzing them.

63 thoughts on “Sports

1. l have an ancestral mystic scientist in Seychelles that can influence positivity in destiny if you have decided to consult him today it is probably because you have a personal problem to resolve quickly. Whether it is Financial Spell, Business Spell, Divorce Spell, Power Spell, Healing Spell, Revenge Spells, Magical Love Spell, Men Manhood Enlargement herbs, Voodoo-Protection Spells, Healing Magic Spells, Lost Love Spells, Voodoo Love Spells, Traditional Healing, Winning Court Cases, Last longing Marriage Spells, Successful Business Cleansing spell, Pregnancy, and Fertility Spell, ETC My testimony is he helped Bring Back the Lost Lover of my separated Aunt even if lost for a long time. He has helped thousands of people in America, Asia, Europe, and Africa.
    I am Ceyda by name and I am proud to say that with the help of this man ( Dr. Nickolas), I was able to restore my broken marriage too. His official email is here (dr.nickolas1@gmail.com) you can tell him Ceyda gave you his email. Regards dear reader. Your problem has a lasting solution. And here it is.

2. Hello friends, an awesome and amazing testimony about a Great spell caster I really love to share. I’m Bello by name from NIGERIA. Getting my wife back is what I least expected and could never imagine. I and my wife have been married for ten years and we have been living happily but all of a sudden she changed completely and turned away from me and I never knew what was going on, I tried to ask her but she refused to tell me what the problem is, and as time went on she sought for a divorce. I was so worried and confused, and I did all my possible best to get her back but it wasn’t easy, I thought all hope was lost, and during my search for a way out, a friend of mine who had a similar problem told me about a great spell caster called (Dr. JB) who helped him get back his wife also. I never believed in spell casting in my entire life or magic because I never thought it would work but I tried to give this man a chance and to my greatest surprise, He cast a spell to bring her back, but today we are back together in a lovely home with three beautiful kids. We are happy together again and I am using this opportunity to tell anyone passing a similar situation to Email him: unlimitedlovespellcast@gmail.com OR WhatsApp him: (+220)-522-4120
    and you will be the next to tell a new testimony.