Best Friends

Another important field to address is the close friends you have by you to support you throughout your career. I’m extremely thankful for the friends I’ve made here at Baylor and through my fraternity and I know that they support my passion and what I want to do with my career. It’s never good to be alone in something you’re pursuing and that’s why it’s always important to stay socially connected and always keeping in touch with your close friends. I know I will always stay in contact with a numerous amount of my friends and I’m hoping I can lean on them to help me in certain situations when I need their advice or professional counsel.

89 thoughts on “Best Friends

1. Hello my name is Sally my fiance broke up with me last week i was so sad I changed completely, I wasn’t eating and i wasn’t talking to anybody, I cried a lot,I was so depressed and stressed out that I was scared I’m going to end up in the hospital because of all the stress and depression until one day i search online on getting love tips because I Love & care about him deeply and I just want us to be together as a couple again and I want us to last forever then i found a powerful spell caster Called Priest Ade that he solved so many relationship problem then Priest Ade told me he will come back to me between 24hrs after he cast spell on him never believe it until my finance called me on the phone and told me he want us to come back and live happily together forever , Am so happy now that Priest Ade help me bring my finance back to me. Thanks so much Priest Ade he can also help you Email him at

ancientspiritspellcast@yahoo. com or ancientspiritspellcast@gmail. com
    WhatsApp +234 905 472 7023

2. NEVER GIVE UP ON YOUR LOVE…

I am sharing this testimony to partners suffering in their relationships because there is an enduring solution. My husband left me and our 2 kids for another woman for 3 years. I tried to be strong just for my kids but I could not control the pains that torment my heart. I was hurt and confused. I needed a help, so i did a research on the internet and came across a site where I saw that DR.BALBOSA a great spell caster from USA can help get lovers back with natural spell through the Zodiac sign. I contacted him and he did a special prayer and spells for me. To my surprises, after 24 hours, my husband came back home. That was how we reunited again and there was a lot of love, joy and peace in the family. You can as well contact DR. BALBOSA from any part of the world, a powerful spell-caster for solutions on his contact below..
    EMAIL: balbosasolutionhome@gmail. com
    WHATSAPP AND CALL: +1 707 412-0096
    WEBSITE: https://balbosasolutionhome. com

3. I URGENTLY NEED A SPELL CASTER TO HELP ME GET MY EX BACK  CONTACT PRIEST OSAS  UNSURPASSEDSOLUTION@GMAIL.COM or WHATSAPP HIM ON +1(419) 359-4367

When I found PRIEST OSAS I was in need of bringing my ex lover back. He left me for another woman. It happened so fast and I had no say in the situation at all. He just dumped me after 3 years with no explanation. I contacted PRIEST OSAS and He told me what I need to do before he can help me and I did what he told me to, after I provided what he wanted, he cast a love spell to help us get back together. Shortly after he did his spell, my boyfriend started texting me again and felt horrible for what he just put me through. He said that I was the most important person in his life and he knows that now. We moved in together and he was more open to me than before and he started spending more time with me than before. Ever since PRIEST OSAS helped me, my partner is very stable, faithful and closer to me than before. I highly recommend PRIEST OSAS to anyone in need of help. Email: Unsurpassed.solution@gmail.com. Call him or add him on WhatsApp via: +14193594367

4. I URGENTLY NEED A REAL LOVE SPELL CASTER TO HELP ME BRING BACK MY EX CONTACT ON WHATSAPP- +2348059549726

Hello everyone, I am Cooper James , Am here to testify of a great and powerful spell caster called Lord Luke, who help me regulate my relationship and solved all the problems that’s been going on in my life, I was so confused and devastated when my Husband left me without a word, I needed him back desperately because I loved him so much, So a friend of mine introduced me to this powerful spell caster who had helped her in getting her lover back, so I contacted him and he promise that in less than 24hours he will come back to me. Behold after I did all he asked to my greatest surprise my husband who had refuses to speak with me came back home and asked for forgiveness for all he had made me go through and now we are living happily together, if you have any relationship problem I will advice you contact him for your testimonies.
    Below are his contact details
    Email: Lordluketemple@gmail.com
    WhatsApp: +2348059549726
    Website: lordluketemple.website2.me Or lordluketemple.blogspot.com

5. I WANT MY EX BACK WITH THE HELP OF A POWERFUL LOVE SPELL 2022 CONTACT +2348151243832

I want to thank a very kind and powerful psychic who brought back my ex wife who left me she told me she wants to be alone and left me and the kids I was devastated everyday i keep thinking how i would live without her one day i was online when I found DR PAPO website then i contacted him, He told me not to worry she will be back in 24hours after he cast his love spell i had some doubt though but i just did all he instructed and had a little faith, To my greatest surprise the next day she was back to me and the family she told me she was sad because she couldn’t get pregnant since we have been trying but DR PAPO also solved that now she is 3 weeks pregnant I’m so excited i highly recommend him he is powerful and can help you too with different problems email him now at drpapospellcaster@gmail.com OR WhatsApp +2348151243832

6. NEVER GIVE UP ON YOUR LOVE…

EMAIL: balbosasolutionhome@gmail. com
    WHATSAPP AND CALL: +1 707 412-0096
    Good Luck

7. Hello friends, an awesome and amazing testimony about a Great spell caster I really love to share. I’m Bello by name from NIGERIA. Getting my wife back is what I least expected and could never imagine. I and my wife have been married for ten years and we have been living happily but all of a sudden she changed completely and turned away from me and I never knew what was going on, I tried to ask her but she refused to tell me what the problem is, and as time went on she sought for a divorce. I was so worried and confused, and I did all my possible best to get her back but it wasn’t easy, I thought all hope was lost, and during my search for a way out, a friend of mine who had a similar problem told me about a great spell caster called (Dr. JB) who helped him get back his wife also. I never believed in spell casting in my entire life or magic because I never thought it would work but I tried to give this man a chance and to my greatest surprise, He cast a spell to bring her back, but today we are back together in a lovely home with three beautiful kids. We are happy together again and I am using this opportunity to tell anyone passing a similar situation to Email him: unlimitedlovespellcast@gmail.com OR WhatsApp him: (+220)-522-4120
    and you will be the next to tell a new testimony.

8. How To get your ex lover back fast and reliable, contact Dr Sam help, he is the best spell caster in the world. His spell has no problem. His spell brought back my husband who had been divorced with me for many years. so if you need his help regarding your relationship contact him email Dr Sam for help at Zaba24hoursspell1 @ gmail. com Or Whats-app: + 1 (631) 320-5873

9. This is my testimony about the good work of Chife masako who helped me … I’m marial Johnson from North Carolina USA. And am sorry for putting this on net but i will have to, by this world best spell caster that brought back my husband who left me out for past 3 years, i eventually met this man on a blog site posting by one of is client for help, i explained everything to him and he told me about a spell caster that he had heard about and he gave me an email address to write to the spell caster to tell him my problems. In just 1 days, my husband was back to me. I just want to say thank you to this truthful and sincere spell caster, sir all you told me have come to pass and thank you sir. Please I want to tell everyone who is looking for any solution to their problem, I advise you to kindly consult this spell caster, he is real, he is powerful and whatever the spell caster tells is what will happen, because all what the spell caster told me came to pass. You can kindly contact him on: his email address is doctormasako@yahoo.com or directly on whats-app +2349047144277

10. I never knew people still have powers and make things happen this way. I am Jenny Charles from the USA. My husband left me and my child for another girl three years ago, ever since then my life has been filled with pains, sorrow and trauma because he was my first love and we have been together for years and couldn’t imagine my life without him. I saw some testimonies about a great spell caster Priest Elijah and how he helps people around the world, that he can bring back lover within some few days, initially I laughed it off and said I am not interested but due to the love I have for my man I consulted the great spell caster and to my greatest surprise after two days my husband called me for the very first time after three years that he is missing me and that he is so sorry for every thing he made me went through, that he wants me back, we are going to spend our life together and promise never to leave me and my child again. I still can’t believe my eyes, because it’s highly unbelievable, it’s just too good to be true. All I can say is thank you Priest Elijah for bringing back my husband to me and my child and for anyone who might need the help of this great spell caster please permit me to drop his mail here

universalspellhelp@gmail. com or universalspellhelp@yahoo. com

WhatsApp him +2347054380994

11. HOW I GOT MY HUSBAND BACK WITH THE HELP OF PRIEST WISDOM CONTACT ON WHATS_APP NUMBER +2348124644470

This is my testimony about the good work of priest wisdom who helped me … I’m Ann Earnis from North Carolina USA. And am sorry for putting this on net but i will have to, by this world best spell caster that brought back my husband who left me out for past 3 years, i eventually met this man on a blog site posting by one of is client for help, i explained everything to him and he told me about a spell caster that he had heard about and he gave me an email address to write to the spell caster to tell him my problems. In just 1 days, my husband was back to me. I just want to say thank you to this truthful and sincere spell caster, sir all you told me have come to pass and thank you sir. Please I want to tell everyone who is looking for any solution to their problem, I advise you to kindly consult this spell caster, he is real, he is powerful and whatever the spell caster tells is what will happen, because all what the spell caster told me came to pass. You can kindly contact him on: his email address is supernaturalspell1@gmail.com or directly on whats-app +2348124644470  https://supernaturalspell21.blogspot.com/ facebook page: https://web.facebook.com/watch/PRIESTWISDOM11/ ……

12. Hello my name is Sally my fiance broke up with me last week i was so sad I changed completely, I wasn’t eating and i wasn’t talking to anybody, I cried a lot,I was so depressed and stressed out that I was scared I’m going to end up in the hospital because of all the stress and depression until one day i search online on getting love tips because I Love & care about him deeply and I just want us to be together as a couple again and I want us to last forever then i found a powerful spell caster Called Priest Ade that he solved so many relationship problem then Priest Ade told me he will come back to me between 24hrs after he cast spell on him never believe it until my finance called me on the phone and told me he want us to come back and live happily together forever , Am so happy now that Priest Ade help me bring my finance back to me. Thanks so much Priest Ade  he can also help you Email him at 
    ancientspiritspellcast@yahoo. com or ancientspiritspellcast@gmail. com WhatsApp +234 905 472 7023

13. My name is Natasha Wilson. I am here to make a review about how Dr Patrick  helped me in fixing my marriage and also to those out there seeking for help and advice on how to save your broken marriage or relationship, few months ago I was having issues with my husband I noticed he has been having an affair with another young lady in his place of work I confronted him but he got angry and say to my face that it’s true, as if that was not enough he went ahead by telling me he doesn’t love me anymore that he wanted a divorce I was to devastated and confused, I pleaded with him that I don’t want a divorce but he insisted, before then I had heard about Dr Patrick while browsing on the internet how he use to help people with broken marriages and relationships, I gave it a thought and I decided to contact him, he promise to put a smile on my face again, I followed his instructions and after 3days I was so surprised to see my husband kneeling before me and apologizing for what he had said about the divorce, this is something I never expected, I thank Dr Patrick for what he has done for me, now am living happily with my husband and he has stopped seeing the other woman. Please if you are having issues like this I advise you to contact Dr Patrick he can help you as well. You can contact him on his Email drpatrickspellcaster@gmail.com or on his whatsapp number +1 662 493 2087 this is his website https://drpatrickspellcast.wixsite.com/my-site/contact

14. I am so happy sharing my amazing experience with the powerful spell caster PRIEST ZION who helped me bring my husband back me and my partner was having a lot of issues things got so worst we broke up I was devastated I love him more than anything,I cried my eyes out until my friend who had a perfect relationship told me how she did it and introduced me to the wonderful man PRIEST ZION he told me everything was going to be Ok that there is no perfect relationship so he will help me fix mine,He told me what to do which I did and exactly 24 hours later my boyfriend came back I’m so happy thank you so much I’m going to leave his details here so you too can benefit from him and his work
    EMAIL: leading.light.solution1@gmail.com
    You can also talk to him on WhatsApp
    +2348029679348

15. When I found Dr.Prince I was in desperate need of bringing my ex lover back. He left me for another woman. It happened so fast and I had no say in the situation at all. He just dumped me after 3 years with no explanation. I contact Dr.Prince through his website and He told me what i need to do before he can help me and i did what he told me, after i provided what he wanted, he cast a love spell to help us get back together. Shortly after he did his spell, my boyfriend started texting me again and felt horrible for what he just put me through. He said that I was the most important person in his life and he knows that now. We moved in together and he was more open to me than before and he started spending more time with me than before. Ever since Dr.Prince helped me, my partner is very stable, faithful and closer to me than before. I highly recommends Dr.Prince to anyone in need of help. Email: obinnaspelltemple@yahoo.com

16. When I found PRIEST ZION I was in need of bringing my ex lover back. He left me for another woman. It happened so fast and I had no say in the situation at all. He just dumped me after 3 years with no explanation. I contacted PRIEST ZION and He told me what I need to do before he can help me and I did what he told me to, after I provided what he wanted, he cast a love spell to help us get back together. Shortly after he did his spell, my boyfriend started texting me again and felt horrible for what he just put me through. He said that I was the most important person in his life and he knows that now. We moved in together and he was more open to me than before and he started spending more time with me than before. Ever since PRIEST ZION helped me, my partner is very stable, faithful and closer to me than before. I highly recommend PRIEST ZION to anyone in need of help.
    . EMAIL: leading.light.solution1@gmail.com
    You can also talk to him on WhatsApp
    +2348029679348

17. I live in USA ohio, I have to give this miraculous testimony, which is so unbelievable until now. I had a problem with my Ex husband 2 years ago, which lead to our break up. I was not myself again, i felt so empty inside me, my love and financial situation became worst, until a close friend of mine told me about a spell caster who helped her in the same problem too her name is Doctor Angelina. I email the spell caster and i told her my problem and i did what she asked of me, to cut the long story short. Before i knew what was happening , less than two days my husband gave me a call and told me that he was coming back to me i was so happy to have him back to me. The most interesting part of the story is that am pregnant. Thanks to Doctor Angelina for saving my marriage and for also saving others own too. Continue your good work Dr Angelina.. If you are interested to contact the great spell caster for greater miracles Email address: (angelicmama128@gmail.com ) or whatsApp +17065740033

18. It’s a privilege to share this miraculous testimony to the world. I’m Beth Walters from England. My husband divorced me 4 months back and I have been filled with remorse for I didn’t know what to do to amend issues with my husband. I searched for help on the internet on how I could get help in my marriage and I discovered great testimonies about Priest Ade who has been progressive with his spells. I got in touch with him and behold, Priest Ade told me that he will prepare a spell for me that will bring back my husband. I was skeptical but I had no other option but to work with him. 2 days later, my husband called me to say that he’s coming back home and from that day till this moment, we have been living peacefully. He is back now with so much love and caring. today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster has the power to bring lovers back and the most surprising thing is that our love is very strong now,every day is happiness and joy. and There is nothing like being with the man you love. I will highly recommend Priest Ade  to anyone one out there who needs help whatsoever. If you have any problem contact Priest Ade, i give you 100% guarantee that he will help you!!.  ancientspiritspellcast@gmail. com or ancientspiritspellcast@yahoo. com
    Write him on Whats-app  +234 905 472 7023 

19. Hello my name is Susan from USA i want to share an amazing experience i had with the almighty Priest Ade, my husband Greg filed for a divorce i was really devastated i cried day and night everyday i told a friend of mine about the situation and she told me about the powerful spell caster Priest Ade i was feeling a little bit skeptical about it but i just decided to give him a try i did everything he asked me to do and he promised me 24hrs result and the next morning to my greatest surprise it was Greg on his kneels begging me to forgive and accept him back i’m so happy all thanks to Priest Ade he can also help you contact  ancientspiritspellcast@gmail. com OR ancientspiritspellcast@yahoo. com   WhatsApp +2349054727023

20. It’s a privilege to share this miraculous testimony to the world. I’m Beth Walters from England. My husband divorced me 4 months back and I have been filled with remorse for I didn’t know what to do to amend issues with my husband. I searched for help on the internet on how I could get help in my marriage and I discovered great testimonies about Priest Ade who has been progressive with his spells. I got in touch with him and behold, Priest Ade told me that he will prepare a spell for me that will bring back my husband. I was skeptical but I had no other option but to work with him. 2 days later, my husband called me to say that he’s coming back home and from that day till this moment, we have been living peacefully. He is back now with so much love and caring. today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster has the power to bring lovers back and the most surprising thing is that our love is very strong now,every day is happiness and joy. and There is nothing like being with the man you love. I will highly recommend Priest Ade  to anyone one out there who needs help whatsoever. If you have any problem contact Priest Ade, i give you 100% guarantee that he will help you!!.  ancientspiritspellcast@gmail. com or ancientspiritspellcast@yahoo. com
    Write him on Whats-app  +234 905 472 7023  ……

21. My Name is Franca Sodano from Ireland, I want to say thank you to Dr. Chocha for the good thing he has done for me,Though am not sure if this is the best forum to show my joy and happiness for what he has done for me but i can’t hide happiness and my Joy so i have to share it with people, my marriage got crashed about two years ago and i tried all i could within my power but to no avail. I saw a post and testimonial about the good things Dr. Chocha has been doing so I decided to give it a try. though he is always a busy man but when he responded back to my email, he gave me 24hours for my marriage to be restored really just like he said my marriage was restored since then I am happy and i am living happily i am so grateful, Dr. Chocha
    You can always email him here: chochaspells@gmail.com

22. Hello my name is Sally my fiance broke up with me last week i was so sad I changed completely, I wasn’t eating and i wasn’t talking to anybody, I cried a lot,I was so depressed and stressed out that I was scared I’m going to end up in the hospital because of all the stress and depression until one day i search online on getting love tips because I Love & care about him deeply and I just want us to be together as a couple again and I want us to last forever then i found a powerful spell caster Called Priest Ade that he solved so many relationship problem then Priest Ade told me he will come back to me between 24hrs after he cast spell on him never believe it until my finance called me on the phone and told me he want us to come back and live happily together forever , Am so happy now that Priest Ade help me bring my finance back to me. Thanks so much Priest Ade he can also help you Email him at

WhatsApp +234 905 472 7023 .

23. Hi everyone, my name is Nancy Schuerwegen, am from the Netherland . I want to share my wonderful testimony on how I got back my husband back, who I sworn ever to be with until when he left me to another woman for no reason and I try to make things work for both of us yet things where getting worse and I love him so much and there is nothing I could do to get my husband back until I saw a testimony share by a woman called Sara Van Gysel from netherland on the internet talking about a powerful spell caster called Traditional Doctor Lukaku, who brought her husband back within 24hours, so I decide to give it a try and to my greatest surprise he also did it for me just as he did for Sara Van Gysel and I have a lot of people complaining of fake spell caster but this one I met was a real spell caster who help me to solve my problem I have no solution to, I introduce many of my best friends that have a similar problems, and their problem were solve with the great help of Traditional Doctor Lukaku, who help them to get back their lovers within 24 hours. I am so happy that my husband is back to me again, and the most surprising thing is that our love is very strong, every day is happiness and joy. and there is nothing like been with the man you love. I am so happy my love is back to me with the help of Traditional Doctor Lukaku. if you have similar problem I will advice you to contact him, he is there to help you and put a smile on your face as he did to me and others you can Email him at (lukakuspellcaster@gmail.com)

24. Hello everyone i want to testify of the great and powerful spell caster named Priest Ade who brought back my ex who left me and got engaged to another girl,We where happy together when all of a sudden he just change he used to call me every morning and and night before going to bed but all that stopped when i call him he yell at me and told me he didn’t want to have anything to do with me anymore i was so sad and confused i didn’t know what to do then i went online to search on how to get back my ex then i found an article where someone was talking about how the great and powerful Priest Ade helped her and she left his email address i took it and contacted him i told him my problem he only smiled and told me to relax everything will be OK i did everything he asked me to do and he assured me that after 24hrs he will be back, To my greatest surprise the next morning it was my boyfriend he came back knelling and begging for me to accept him back now we are so happy together he can also help you contact him

WhatsApp +234 905 472 7023 .

25. I TESTED POSITIVE FOR HSV-2 A FEW MONTHS AGO.
    At first, Yes, I was devastated thinking I have an incurable STD for life. After doing hours of research I quickly realized genital herpes is a filthy parasite that just likes to hide in your body. Yes, There’s no “medical cure” but that doesn’t mean your body can’t get rid of it. I literally flush it out of my system with the help of Doctor Azuka, A natural herbal medicine which I ordered after doing some research. And now I’m HSV-2 negative, I never believed it until my doctor finally gave me the test results and behold I was HSV-2 free. I’m so glad that I found you, Doctor Azuka. Thanks so much for your goodness I’m grateful. You can also get your help from him through his
    Email } dr.azukasolutionhome@gmail.com
    WhatsApp } +2349166175418

26. PROFESSIONAL SPELL CASTER WHO CAN HELP YOU WITH LOVE-SPELL TO GET YOUR EX LOVER BACK URGENTLY AFTER BREAKUP/DIVORCE EVEN IF YOUR SITUATION SEEMS HOPELESS! CONTACT: INFINITYLOVESPELL@GMAIL.COM IS CERTAINLY THE BEST SPELL CASTER ONLINE AND HIS RESULT IS 100% GUARANTEE.. 

After 3 Years in a relationship with my Boyfriend, my Boyfriend started going out with other girls and showing me cold love, on several occasions he threatens to broke-up with me if I dare question him about his affair with other girls, I was totally devastated and confused until an old friend of mine told me about a spell caster on the internet DR GREAT who help people with their relationship and marriage problem by the powers of love Spells, At first I doubted If such thing ever exists but decided to give it a try, When I contact him, he told me everything I needed to do and I did and he helped me cast a Love Spell and within 28Hours my boyfriend came back to me and started apologizing, now he has stopped going out with girls and he is with me for good and for real. Contact this Great spell Caster for your relationship or marriage problem. 
    Here’s his contact..

CALL/WHATSAPP: +2348118829899

27. PROFESSIONAL SPELL CASTER WHO CAN HELP YOU WITH LOVE-SPELL TO GET YOUR EX LOVER BACK URGENTLY AFTER BREAKUP/DIVORCE EVEN IF YOUR SITUATION SEEMS HOPELESS! CONTACT: INFINITYLOVESPELL@GMAIL.COM IS CERTAINLY THE BEST SPELL CASTER ONLINE AND HIS RESULT IS 100% GUARANTEE.. 

Here’s his contact..

CALL/WHATSAPP: +2348118829899

EMAIL: infinitylovespell@gmail. com  OR  infinitylovespell@yahoo. com

28. i was lost with no hope for my wife was cheating and had always got away with it because i did not know how or always too scared to pin anything on her. with the help a friend who recommended me to who help hack her phone,email, chat, sms and expose her for a cheater she is. I just want to say a big thank you to Ethicalhackers009@gmail.com . am sure someone out there is looking for how to solve his relationship problems, you can also contact him for all sorts of hacking job..he is fast and reliable. you could also text +14106350697(whatsapp) contact and thank me later.