End of semester thoughts

I hope the end of semester is treating everyone well! I’m sure everyone’s excited about the long break and the opportunity to relax and recharge. At least I hope everyone has that opportunity. I, for one, am also very excited about next semester and can’t wait to see everyone again! Not that this break won’t be heavenly or anything…lol.

I have to say that I’m so incredibly happy to have chosen Baylor for my MBA. I’m especially grateful to have the opportunity to be in such an amazing Healthcare program. I’m very fortunate to learn from and have the support of such incredible people. All of you from the healthcare office know who you are and I’d like to extend a huge THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart for all the amazing support you constantly give to all of us all the time. I appreciate it more than you’ll ever know.

I’d also like to mention that I’ve made some incredible friends over the past few months. One, in particular, deserves special recognition. You know who you are and I’m pretty sure you’re reading this so I don’t think I have to mention names. Although I’ll mention it next time if you want. lol. I just wanted to say thank you for all your support this semester and for always listening and just being there. I don’t think I could’ve made it through this semester full of ups and downs without you and I feel privileged to call you my friend.

Well, that’s it for now! See you guys next year!

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.