What a Week!

This has been an incredibly busy week, but also a very good one.

Monday: Went to school, then work, then to order my husband’s birthday cookie cake, then came home and registered for core 3. Then read the million pages I needed to for several classes.

Tuesday: Started the 3rd 5 weeks of classes, went to work, went to physical therapy for my hip, picked up my hubby’s birthday cookie cake, then went to the Hillcrest President’s Circle dinner. This was a very fun event with good food, great company, and fantastic music! Check out the Dallas String Quartet if you haven’t already. You can thank me later. 🙂

Wednesday: School, work, then to the ethics forum launch. Received the ethics case at 5pm, met my group at 6 to work on it, then went home to work on my slides and to study for my accounting final the next day.

Thursday: Took my accounting final, went to class, went to the bookstore to buy blackout shirts, worked a little bit, then headed for Floyd Casey stadium. What a game!!!!!!! But I think they have a lot to learn about crowd control at that stadium. Hopefully they will fix that for the Texas game next month.

Friday: Woke up early to go practice our ethics presentation with my team. Presentation went well. Went to the luncheon, then went to work, then conducted the last 2 interviews needed for my OB project. Got off work, came home to pack, then headed to Houston to see Zahra!!!!!!!! Had dinner with hubby, Zahra, and Marie and now here I am. I’m looking forward to having fun the rest of the weekend before next week gets going (which will be insanely busy again!)

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.