Last time to register EVER

Tonight I registered for Core 3 classes. I had heard complaints from classmates who had registered earlier in the day about how the process was different this time and that they were only opening up spots in each section a few at a time. A lot of people complained that they couldn’t get the 9:30 classes they wanted, so I was curious about how it would go. It was definitely frustrating this time since the system kept telling me that both sections were closed over and over again for several classes. I was eventually able to register for everything I needed and I got every 9:30 class, so that worked out well! Anyway, in the midst of my frustration, my husband said “but just think about it. You never have to do this again!” At that moment I realized just how fast time has flown by for the past year and a half. I cannot believe that I only have one semester left. This journey has been full of ups and downs, but the ups have definitely outdone and overshadowed the downs even if it didn’t feel like that at times. I will do my best to enjoy every moment I have left here.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.