About

I come from the once sleepy, now bustling city of Magnolia Texas. I am part of a family of four which i went into more detail about in my family tab, but suffice to say i have an amazing family. I was homeschooled most of my life however we did not do the normal homeschooling. I went to what is known as a co-op for most of my childhood education which means i went to school three days a week and learned on my own the rest of the time.

Ever since I was a kid I have always loved two things; Technology and Entrepreneurship. I have always had a fascination with technology whether it be my dads new desktop computer or my brothers xbox. It was always amazing to me how such relatively small things could do so much work so fast. This is why i spent a lot of my childhood playing with computers.

I also have a natural love for entrepreneurship. In fact one of my oldest memories is going to my dads dental office with koolaid packets, lolipops I found at home, and homemade art works so that i could sell them to the employees and the customers. I would take my Spiderman action mat and turn it side ways to create a table at my height and sell them for 50 cents a piece. Its this love for technology and entrepreneurship that has led me to pursue a career some where in the business side of the technology industry.