What do I do now?

I’m in a really weird spot right now, and I don’t like it one bit: I think that I understand what I’m doing in Financial Accounting.  My homework for today has been done for a couple hours, and my longterm homework is as done as it can be at this point in time (before sitting in class and officially learning things such that I feel like I have the confidence to do the problems assigned).

I’m going to the supplemental instruction session tonight, not because I feel like I really need to, but to be reminded again of the things that I have been learning and their various applications.  Something about the way to Carnegie Hall being practice, practice, practice.

I’ve started working through the online modules for the current chapter, and they have helped, but it seems to not make sense to keep working on things that I feel that I already understand.

So, supplemental instruction, I’m waiting on you.  And class tomorrow, where I think we’ll get into things that I have so far only read about in the textbook.

But knowing that practice makes perfect, and that all work and no play makes Rich a dull boy, I think I’ll go play some ping pong.  Too much of a good thing is still too much, right?

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.