Flying

You know, flying is fun, especially if it’s with people you know and love.  And some of the people on this trip are pretty cool.  I got to travel to Nike four weeks ago with three of the other individuals on this trip (quick recap: that trip was awesome.  Really really cool.  Focus firm was frustrating at times, but the rest of the time it was a solid project that they received well.), so I know what it’s like to travel with some people.

Or at least I thought I knew.  Then, you get on a trans-Atlantic flight with them and true colors start showing.  When people are really tired and have been cramped for the last nine hours, you really get to know them.

The people on this trip just got nicer as they got more tired.  It’s crazy.  I’m used to hating people until we’ve all had a good night’s sleep, but everyone is just as kind and generous as they usually are, if not more so.  I think part of this is because we are people on a mission: to do what we can to ensure that the Northrise entity is as sustainable as possible and can have the greatest impact.  

I’ll try to post a few more blogs as we go, but I think I’ll try to get some sleep in the Admiral’s Club here in London Heathrow that I missed out on while we were flying.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.