For December Graduates and Alumni

Great opportunities keep popping up.  This time, students who plan to graduate in December can learn more about positions with the Texas Hunger Initiative fighting poverty.  Here is the official announcement:

TEXAS HUNGER INITIATIVE VISTA POSITIONS AVAILABLE

Are you interested in serving in a position that allows you to contribute to society? The Texas Hunger Initiative, located within the Baylor University School of Social Work, is working in communities across the state to ensure that everybody has access to three nutritious meals a day. The Texas Hunger Initiative is looking for AmeriCorps VISTAs to make this happen.

AmeriCorps VISTA is the national service program designed specifically to fight poverty. VISTA members commit to serve full-time for a year at a nonprofit organization or local government agency, working to fight illiteracy, improve health services, create businesses, strengthen community groups and much more.

If you are interested, THI will be holding an informational session on Wednesday November 14th at 5:00PM in Cashion 309.

For more information visit www.baylor.edu/texashunger

37 thoughts on “For December Graduates and Alumni”

1. Thanks for the fantastic blog. Where do you get that kind of information written in such a perfect way? Right now I’m doing a noisy presentation and I’m looking for such great information.
    카지노 보증 업체 제이나인
    제이나인 먹튀 없는 사이트
    사설 먹튀 검증 제이나인
    제이나인 검증 카지노
    마닐라 카지노 제이나인
    https://www.j9korea.com/

2. I have been looking for articles on these topics for a long time. safetoto I don’t know how grateful you are for posting on this topic. Thank you for the numerous articles on this site, I will subscribe to those links in my bookmarks and visit them often. Have a nice day

3. It’s the same topic , but I was quite surprised to see the opinions I didn’t think of. My blog also has articles on these topics, so I look forward to your visit. baccarat online

4. It is perfect time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I’ve read this post and if I could I desire to suggest you few interesting things or tips. Perhaps you could write next articles referring to this article. I want to read more things about it! Airco

5. It is perfect time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I’ve read this post and if I could I desire to suggest you few interesting things or tips. Perhaps you could write next articles referring to this article. I want to read more things about it! Airco installatie Leuven

6. Always so interesting to visit your site.What a great info, thank you for sharing. this will help me so much in my learning EPS

7. All the contents you mentioned in post is too good and can be very useful. I will keep it in mind, thanks for sharing the information keep updating, looking forward for more posts.Thanks Airco kopen

8. I just couldn’t leave your website before telling you that I truly enjoyed the top quality info you present to your visitors? Will be back again frequently to check up on new posts. EPS isolatieplaten

9. I am a new user of this site so here i saw multiple articles and posts posted by this site,I curious more interest in some of them hope you will give more information on this topics in your next articles. Airco Limburg

10. Very nice blog and articles. I am realy very happy to visit your blog. Now I am found which I actually want. I check your blog everyday and try to learn something from your blog. Thank you and waiting for your new post. Airco installateur Limburg

11. Just pure brilliance from you here. I have never expected something less than this from you and you have not disappointed me at all. I suppose you will keep the quality work going on. Spouwmuurisolatie Gent

12. It is perfect time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I’ve read this post and if I could I desire to suggest you few interesting things or tips. Perhaps you could write next articles referring to this article. I want to read more things about it! Isolatiebedrijf

13. It is perfect time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I’ve read this post and if I could I desire to suggest you few interesting things or tips. Perhaps you could write next articles referring to this article. I want to read more things about it! Airconditioning installatie Limburg

14. Hello, This subject very interesting. thanks for helpfull writing. this article very important and true.
    thanks for helpfull writing. this article very important and true. Haartransplantatie