Oct 08 2013

Fingers Crossed!

Published by at 8:28 pm under Uncategorized

So I decided to try Arthrobacter one more time yesterday. I also collected new soil samples to move onto smeg as a back up. I’m hoping I get some phage tomorrow! A couple of days ago, I wanted to see what happens when I respotted a plate that had already been incubated (there was no contamination on this plate, just grainy agar). Yesterday, I was able to take a look at the plate- I noticed that the grainy agar had increased, but there was no contamination or phage. Although my experiment didn’t give me exciting/thrilling results, it was pretty cool to try something new. Keeping my fingers crossed for tomorrow!

Comments Off on Fingers Crossed!

Comments are closed at this time.