Hi! I’m Mohsen Soltani. I’m a Freshman majoring in Computer Science.
I’m currently exploring game design as a concentration since video games played a relatively big part in my childhood.
Here’s a few fun facts about me:
- I was born and raised in North Carolina
- I am from Trinity, a small town in the Piedmont area of NC
- My first console was a Nintendo 64,
- In my opinion, the best soft drink is Cheerwine. I’m sorry Baylor, but Dr. Pepper is a close second
After graduation, I would love to get a job as a game designer for Bungie.
I enjoyed playing their earlier works, such as Halo: Combat Evolved and Halo Reach, but their newer releases, such as Destiny and Destiny 2 were somewhat disappointing.
I want to get a chance to bring back the (guilty) spark their games once had.
Should my career in game development fail, my skills as a programmer can kickstart a career in software development or cybersecurity
- 2 years designing virtual environments for a graduate level VR lab
- The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- Metroid Prime
- Super Smash Bros. Brawl
- Dark Souls