New Year, New Blog

Dearest, most lovely reader,

I see you have made it to my blog. And if you have been here before, you may notice that things look a little bit different from the last time you came.It was time for a change, as it goes with most things in life. Some people rearrange their room (mine is too small to move literally anything), some people get tattoos and piercings (but my mom will not have any of that), some people cut their hair (but I like mine long), and so I felt it was time for something: the blog change.

My blog was originally titled College with Jesus, because devotional-style posts about college were what I focused on. I am still focused on abundant life with my savior, but it extends beyond just a college experience. And so Get Mads was born.

Walter Elias Disney was big into nicknames. IMG_2776That is why we know him as just Walt, he wanted a genuine relationship with others, without any hierarchy. Cast Members who work for the Disney company follow this to this day, by wearing name tags with their first name or nickname. I want a genuine, personal relationship with you. I want you to know I’m being real. I go by Madeleine, but my favorite nickname of all time is Mads. When you now come to my blog, you will be getting little pieces and tidbits of me in a raw and genuine form.

With this new blog shift, I am VERY invested in doing things other people would benefit from. Maybe out of laughter or seriousness it should bring something to the table. Mostly, this means it is for you, my lovely reader.

Please, leave a comment below and let me know topics you want to see more on or if videos may be right for you to see the latest and greatest.

With love,

Mads