Tour Guide For Life

Back during my undergrad days, I was a tour guide and lead over 150 tours for visiting students and their families. I LOVED it. I got to talk for an hour and a half, and I got to showcase a place I adored. It’s been a while since I’ve given a tour, and the tour guide inside of me is awakening. I’ve dedicated this blog as a virtual tour of the space where I spend 95% of my waking time. (Don’t worry – it shouldn’t take you an hour and a half to go on this virtual tour!)

Below is our business school’s logo!

The business school is only 1 year old, opening in June of 2015. Dean Maness (the dean of college of business) told me that they have been working on it since 2006. They were extremely successful, raising a $100 million for the 275,000-square-foot Paul L. Foster Campus for Business and Innovation.

Here’s are some pictures of the outside of this beauty.

The inside is even prettier.

I think the red and orange chairs look like Doritos!

Here are some more chairs. They’re so comfortable that you could take a nice afternoon nap on them.

Now that we’ve established some places where you can rest, how about a place where you can find some grub?!

FullSizeRender

You’re probably wondering what a classroom looks like right? Have no fear, that’s up next on the tour. Just keep scrolling.

“John, what’s your favorite part about the business school?”

The floating study rooms of course! Check it out.

Well, that’s the end of the tour my friends. I don’t take tips, but I have a tip for you! Find a school that looks this good, because it makes spending 95% of your waking time there really enjoyable.