Oh Dr. Pepper Hour… how we love you!
If you are a freshman, chances are you’ve been looking forward to this tradition from the moment you committed to Baylor.
If you are a sophomore, junior, or senior, maybe it has lost a bit of its initial appeal and excitement, but you still stop by whenever you need a caffeine/sugar pick-me-up, and find you are eternally thankful Dr. Pepper Hour exists to carry you through the rest of the day.
Regardless if you have perfect Dr. Pepper Hour attendance or are an occasional indulge-er, there is one BIG reason every Baylor student should find themselves in Barfield Drawing Room for the September 17 Dr. Pepper Hour:
Study Abroad Fair!
5 Reasons not to miss!
- 30+ programs on display so you can get truly see ALL the locations, study options, internships, length, and travel opportunities possible!
- Past participants will be floating around to give a first-hand account!
- Study Abroad staff readily available to help you navigate the fair and application process questions!
- Program directors, faculty members, and partnership representatives will be ready to answer all your questions about their specific programs!
- Walk out with handouts, pamphlets, brochures, (and of course, your Dr. Pepper Float) so you are armed and ready to plan study abroad into your schedule!
Can’t make it to the Study Abroad Fair?
No worries – come to an Information Session held every Monday & Tuesday at 4pm in Hankamer H160.
Can’t wait to see you all on September 17!