Pandemic-permitting, the Armstrong Browning Library (ABL) looks forward to welcoming the following visiting scholars to the Library during the 2020-2021 academic year:
- Joshua Brorby, Washington University, St. Louis, Missouri
- Lindsey Chappell, Georgia Southern University
- Michael Meredith, Eton College, United Kingdom
- Fabienne Moine, University of Paris Nanterre, France
- Kevin Morrison, University of Connecticut and Henan University, China
- Jordan Welsh, University of Essex, United Kingdom
These scholars will spend one month at the ABL conducting research in the Library’s collections to advance their current book or dissertation projects and will provide a summary of their findings on the Armstrong Browning Library & Museum blog. Visiting scholars also often have opportunities to attend on-campus events and interact with Baylor faculty and graduate students who share their research interests.
For questions, please contact Jennifer Borderud, Director of the Armstrong Browning Library, via email at Jennifer_Borderud@baylor.edu.