Education and previous work

I attended Fort Bend Christian Academy from kindergarten through high school. I graduated from high school in 2015 with Cum Laude. My final graduating GPA was a 4.59 on a a 5 point weighted scale, and I was in the top quartile of my class. I then came to Baylor University to study engineering.

construciton2I liked engineering my first semester, but second semester I did not enjoy it and I also did not like calculus, so I made the decision that engineering was not for me. I am now an undecided major, but intend to switch to pre-business and then intend to major in finance, entrepreneurship, or real estate, or a combination of any two of those for a double major. So far I enjoy business classes more than engineering classes and am glad that I made the switch. I intend to eventually start my own business of real estate development or a construction firm or something of that nature.construction

I would love to eventually own my own construction firm as well as be involved in real estate. Currently I have a part time job of being a valet driver for Valet of Waco. I enjoy this job, and it is a good college job to earn some money. Previously I worked as a cashier in Sugar Land, Texas at a Kroger.