Huffington Post

Today I read the Huffington Post. It is an online publication that publishes every single day at any hour. The Huffington Post is a news aggregator and blog that was founded in 2005. The Huffington Post tends to write articles in a short form. The sentence structure is very simple, and a lot of times the article will be connected to another so that you can get more of the story that could have possibly been published an hour earlier. I think that the Huffington Post is meant for younger to middle aged readers that don’t have time to sit and read a whole paper. It is for those readers that prefer and quick skim of what they want to read and then they are ready to move on to the next thing. In addition to being at consumer discretion, the Huffington Post is also free.

For today I read the House Democrats: Tea Party Has Officially Overthrown GOP Leader
This article was informative. It concisely attempts to explain the current situation that is going through the United States Congress. As far as structure goes, the writer did a good job of concise sentence structure, short paragraphs and shorter words. The article does throw around political words and past events, however, to convey the meaning it must do those things. However, it would be confusing for someone who was not slightly informed.
My final complaint is that the entire time democrats were quoted and defending their side of the argument. This article was written about the “Tea Party” House members, so my question is why were none of them quoted? Furthermore, no republican in the House was even quoted at all. That was my only concern. I found that to be slightly biased.
I will continue to read HuffPost, however, in the future it will probably be for pop culture purposes. I do like that HuffPost in a way dumbs down intense topics that can be confusing.  Published on my iPad
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/09/19/house-democrats-tea-party_n_3958293.html