Hobbies

My first love and favorite hobby has and always will be football. From a young age my mom told me that I would never be able to  play the sport that I grew up loving but this never stopped me from playing. My love for the game eventually made my mom cave in and I ended up playing the sport for a total of twelve years. This sport at one point was a huge part of my life in the sense that I played it at a very competitive level but now a days I simply keep up with the few teams that I love.

Secondly, I love to workout. I find that working out gives me a time to clear my mind and focus on the things that are important to me. In my opinion a healthy lifestyle leads to the betterment of a person mentally and physically. This lifestyle also allows for a longer more enjoyable lifetime.

One last hobby that I would like to talk about is my love for adventure. I love to get out and explore this amazing world that God has put me in. Seeing new things for the first time can sometimes be mind boggling and absolutely fascinating. Mostly I just enjoy seeing God’s creation and how vast and beautiful it really is.

Ordered list of favorite hobbies

1. Football
  2. Working Out
  3. Travel
  4. Serving
  5. Family & Friend Time