The Office of the Vice Provost for Research has announced the application deadlines for fiscal year 2016 internal research grants. FY 2016 funding is available for projects which take place between June 1, 2015 and May 31, 2016.
The deadlines are:
- Thursday, Jan. 22, 2015, 12:00 noon.
- Wednesday, Feb. 18, 2015, 12:00 noon.
- Faculty Research Investment Program (FRIP),
- Young Investigator Development Program (YIDP)
- Undergraduate Research & Scholarly Achievement (URSA) Small Grant Program
- University Research Committee Small & Mid-Range Grant Programs
- Dr. Benjamin F. Brown IV Fund for Interdisciplinary and Collaborative Scholarship (Brown Fund)
Please note that to be accepted for consideration, proposals must be complete (including electronic routing and approval from the investigator’s chair and dean) no later than noon on the applicable deadline.
Proposals to the Arts & Humanities Faculty Research Program are considered throughout the year and may be submitted at any time.