Winspear Opera House

This weekend my boyfriend and I celebrated our Valentine’s Day a bit belated. We previously bought tickets to a traveling broadway show in Dallas and were waiting to celebrate until then. Since we’re both in school right now we tend to be fairly pressed for time on weekends and keep most of our dates fairly low key. Needless to say we were both excited to have an excuse to get out of the house, head down town and enjoy a night out together.

Although I have known about traveling broadway shows for awhile, I’ve never actually gone to one of them. In college I thought about going several times, but never made it to the Orlando theatre. I was very excited to finally take the leap and explore a new part of Dallas at the same time.

The show was held at the Winspear Opera House (which is gorgeous!) and I have to say I was very impressed by the show! I’ve only seen a few shows on Broadway in New York, but I definitely felt like the calibre of this show was as good. I will definitely be keeping an eye out for future shows that we may want to see, but in the mean time I’ll also be looking for some new creative date ideas. Next on the list: a dinner train and a drive in theatre in Fort Worth!

Erin

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.