Ready for Classes!

After a long break I am back in Waco to begin my last semester of my Healthcare MBA! I finished up my residency in Mid-December and headed home to Ohio soon after. I was able to spend several weeks at home and still had some down time back in Texas before moving back to Waco and getting ready for school again.

During my residency I didn’t have much school work to complete, so although I’m excited to get back to school, I imagine it’s going to take me awhile to get back into the swing of things! This semester I will be taking my third and final round of five week classes as well as several healthcare electives. After being gone for so long I’m a little nervous for my five week classes! Each semester we take five weeks of core MBA classes. I enjoy all of the classes, but I definitely find several of them challenging. I’m interested in seeing just how much I have forgotten in the time I’ve been away.

Before graduation Healthcare MBA students are also required to take and pass an oral exam. A panel asks us questions about any of the courses we have taken during our time at Baylor. Apparently no one has ever failed twice! I know I’m going to be anxious for orals when it gets closer to May, but for now I’m just going to focus on adjusting back to life as a student! I’m looking forward to taking classes and to also seeing my classmates and hearing about all of their residencies soon!

Erin

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.