End of Summer

My final days in Dallas remind me how fast time can fly by. It’s important to remember that I’m from there and never thought I’d be so happy to be back home. The real reason for the bittersweet ending is that I am headed off for my final semester as a student in the Baylor MBA program.

My internship was a great experience and I couldn’t have asked for a better opportunity this summer. Internships are different than a normal job mostly because there is a predetermined beginning and end.  This changes how your employer looks at you and how you look at them. Luckily, I worked with a lot of great people and know they will be a phenomenal resource for my future career.

One of the most important things I have learned over my time at Kinsman is that I am a different person than I was last summer. The MBA program really has changed the way I analyze problems, develop criteria, and provide recommendations. I feel that I have and will bring a unique set of capabilities to any position I take upon graduation.  So while I am not ready for it to all be over yet, I am so glad I have been able to gain this experience.