Baylor University

I am currently a Freshman and a Pre-Business major at Baylor. During my first semester I took English, Calculus, Introduction to Business, World Geography, and Christian Scriptures. This semester I am taking my last English class, Management Information Systems, Theatre Appreciation, Christian Heritage, and Earth Science. My specific major is still to be decided, but my top three choices are Finance, Accounting, or Insurance and Risk Management. I have made some great friends along the way and am really enjoying my experience so far.

Baylor University is a a great school to attend. Its academics are challenging, the sports programs are competitive, and the people are welcoming. Baylor has one of the top Entrepreneurial Schools in the country, and it is in the progress of completing a new Business school that will open in the fall of 2015. The campus buildings and libraries are close to each other making it convenient for students. There are open spaces throughout the campus which gives it a good

A glimpse of a great campus.

A glimpse of a great campus.

look. There are no fraternity or sorority houses giving it more space for other things. The McLane Stadium is located nearby right on the other side of the Brazos river, and the baseball and basketball stadiums are located close to each other on the edge of campus. Baylor University is the complete package with so many positive characteristics.

One of the main academic buildings is the Baylor Science Building which is the biggest on campus. It is four stories and has numerous classrooms that are big in size with the latest updated technology. The building also has a big area for students to study that has tables, desks, and computers. To make it even more complete, it has a Starbucks, a Which Witch and a Moe’s kitchen. I really enjoy having classes here.

What a building.

What a building.

One of the many open spaces on the Baylor Campus is a field

A wide open space in the middle of campus.

called Fountain Mall. It is near the center of campus and is a convenient place for students to throw the frisbee or football, relax, or to do anything recreational. Fountain Mall is probably the most popular field on campus because it is located so close to the main academic buildings.

The new Business school is going to be a great addition to campus. It will be located near the Baylor Science Building. The Business School is going to be innovative, interactive and amazing. Thanks to Paul L. Foster’s generous donation, this is possible.

The New Business School.

The New Business School.