My Baylor

Baylor University Campus

Baylor University is the best school to go to in my opinion. The campus is amazing. Ive been here for 2 months and i still haven’t seen all of the awesome places that goes with the Baylor Campus. Everything is walking distance from each other. It takes me about 10 minutes to walk from my dorm across the campus. So it really isn’t as bad as other universities. Great professors also come with the amazing campus. They make sure you are doing everything you can to make good grades at Baylor University. My favorite Professor is definitely Dr. Mo. He is in the Business Building. There are a lot of great things that come along with Baylor. The people, the sports, the food, and the most amazing part, Christian atmosphere.

Brooks Dining Hall

The brooks Dining hall is my favorite out of all the dining halls at baylor university. There are many different halls at Baylor. The sub is another eating place. it is full of well known resturants all in one building.

Baylor Footballs new stadium

Another thing I LOVE about baylor is the new Baylor football stadium. It is so awesome and going to be easier to park or walk from campus to the Baylor game. I also love the football games. ALWAYS exciting!! I love running in the Baylor line. It is very fun and i have great memories.        

(Basketball Court) Fans

Baylor University is known for there sports. Its an amazing place to be. So many people come out and cheer for sport. Basketball, football, softball, baseball, you name it, the fans will come. Its such a great experience and i encourge everyone to go. Because once you go, you will never want to leave.

One thought on “My Baylor