Week 13 Reflection

Through the readings and movie this week, I have gained more insight as to life being unfair. As much as we want life to go our way most of the time it does not. However, we can fail or get beat down 1000 times or more, but all it takes is one breakthrough to put you over the top. I have always knew to be diverse in anything you do wether it is skills, friendships, means of income, etc. Diversity is an important aspect to have within someone’s life which is why you do not put all your eggs in one basket.  Tolerance is also a great trait to have. Being able to cope with people and stomach some bad news can keep you going towards your goal. As a kid I was not as tolerant to somethings but as I grew older my tolerance has expanded a lot except for tolerating stupidity. As for inclusion, I have always been an includer no matter what group I am in. I know what is is like to be left out and not included and I would hate to make anyone feel that horrible feeling. These hot topics are things we need to learn about to help people rather than just blowing it off. I honestly have matured a lot quickly at a young age because of these things.