Dallas Weekend Fun

Although I am living in Waco for this final semester, I have already found myself traveling back up to Dallas during weekends. I’m sure I won’t leave Waco every weekend, but it is great to have ties to a larger city and to be able to enjoy it for part of the week.

During my residency my boyfriend started his own Master’s program and now lives in Dallas full-time. Although he’s farther away for now, I’m definitely not complaining because it gives me a great reason to enjoy the city! Even though I spent over a semester in Dallas, I still have so much more to explore! I did explore several regions of the city, attended a rodeo, and made a trip to Fort Worth, but there is so much more to do! I’m hoping to return to Dallas after graduation for work. I really enjoyed living in the city and would like to spend at least a few more years there.  In the mean time I plan on enjoying my weekends.

One upcoming weekend that I’m excited about is a trip to the theatre! We bought tickets to see Book of Mormon in Dallas and I’m super excited to go! I have always enjoyed going to see shows and am excited to check out what the WInspear Opera House is like. I’ve heard great things! I also have tickets to see Taylor Swift in October (clearly I’m really hoping to return to the city!). Several of my friends from college are coming into town to go to her concert with me and to check out Dallas. I have definitely started to find a bit of a home in Dallas and know I’m going to continue to find things to love about it!

Erin

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.