Christmas on 5th, 2012

Another year rolled around and it’s that time again: Baylor tradition, Christmas on 5th.  As a relatively young “bear”, I don’t know when did this tradition started, but it’s here since….. last year.

But you know what’s different this year? We know Mrs. Santa! And she belongs to the MBA program! When I found out on Facebook that Mary, our Assistant Director for Student Services is going to be Mrs. Santa, I insisted to go to see her and take a picture. Luckily me, I don’t have to wait in line for one hour. Rather I caught up with her in the business school and got a picture.

Another picture I was able to get is from Judge Starr. When we were walking around the SUB, he happened to be there and we asked for a picture. He’s so kind and took several with us. I have to say I really respect his efforts towards Baylor sports. He ran with the freshmen team every single home game and always showed up in doctoral dinner, international welcome dinner, Thanksgiving roundtable dinner, etc. I believe it’s his passion that makes him a good leader for Baylor.

For the time reason, we didn’t stay long to wait for the light to come on. But this is such a good way to celebrate Christmas early and relax a little bit from the pressure of finals. And now, the hell week is coming…