Ethics Competition

Each fall Baylor hosts the MBA Ethics Case Competition. There are about 12 schools that join from all over the country and participate in creating a more ethical business environment. It was a great experience as always and I am really proud to be a part of a university that focuses on this topic.

I’ve mentioned before that I am on the Case Competition team for the Baylor MBA program. It is definitely an incredible experience and our teachers and administrative staff our wonderful. It’s pretty awesome to always get words of encouragement from our administrators each competition, here’s to you Mrs. Reinhardt!!! This semester the case focused on an insider trading scandal that recently shook up the financial markets. As always there are twists and turns but I am a part of a great team and we pushed through.

Unfortunately we came in second place to Texas A&M but I will definitely give credit to that team for putting on a great presentation. It is a little bittersweet though being that it will be my last competition and was at Baylor but we gave it our best. All the best to next semester’s team and keep up the good work!