He Said; She Said

BU to Honor the Years at the Case

This article uses quotes effectively to understand the relevance and the thinking of the ones making decisions. Quotes from the Director of Baylor Sports Network, and Walter Abercrombie add a lot to the article.“We came up with the idea last spring just as a way to commemorate previous players and say goodbye to The Case,” Fertsch said. This quote shows exactly what the intentions are for the upcoming game and why they chose to do so. “Most of them want to be a part of this,” Abercrombie said. “They all want to be a part of what’s going on right now in Baylor, and we’re glad to have them be a part of it.” Abercrombie gives the view of the former players that helped pave the way for current success. Also it looks into the motivations of former players and thier desire to support the Baylor program.

Honestly, I would not like to be quoted in an article unless I was an expert or something in the field I was being interviewed. An article quote nowadays is something that will be online and always accessible to anyone who comes across it. I would be too worried about saying something I would regret unless it wasn’t anything serious or I was qualified to talk about the subject. Otherwise I would be very careful about any type of quote I gave and allowed to be published.