Each month, we post a processing update to notify our readers about the latest collections that have finding aids online and are primed for research. Here’s the scoop for November:
- [Waco] Columbus Avenue Baptist Church Records, Inclusive: 1903-2005, undated: Contains administrative documents, Sunday school study guides, sermon outlines, newsletters, and other printed material relating to Columbus Avenue’s church life.
- Gertrude Harris Cook papers, circa 1962: Correspondence and a manuscript Harris wrote on the Battle of Glorieta Pass, an important battle during the American Civil War in New Mexico.
- Frank Jasek Papers. Inclusive: 1915-2012, undated: Research files consisting mostly of notes, correspondence, photographs, compact discs, and literary productions used in the publication of Jasek’s book, Soldiers of the Wooden Cross: Military Memorials of Baylor University.
- Jones Texas Broadside Collection, Inclusive: 1822-1845: 127 folio broadsides from the Spanish, Mexican, and Republic periods of Texas history.
- [Dallas] Woodrow School of Expression and Physical Culture Scrapbooks, 1905-1929: Photographs, programs, school newspapers, and other materials from the Woodrow School, a girls’ finishing school in Dallas, Texas.