Each month, we post a processing update to notify our readers about the latest collections that have finding aids online and are primed for research. Here are November’s finding aids:
- John M. Bronaugh papers 1862-1887 (#63): Contains Bronaugh’s records from his time as Confederate surgeon for the 5th Texas Cavalry during the Civil War.
- BU records: Honors Program, 1935-1941 (#BU/108): Materials from an early attempt to standardize graduation with honors across participating Baylor programs.
- [Robinson] First Baptist Church records, 1866-1969 (#1434): Records of the church, including minutes, membership lists, and other administrative materials.
- Christopher J.J. Thiry Baylor Sports Cards collection, 1975-1992 (#3933): Collection contains sports cards of popular Baylor football and basketball players.
- Foy Valentine papers, 1918-2000 (#2948): Materials documenting the life of Foy Valentine, a leader in various Baptist organizations and Baptist philosophy on ethics.
- [Waco] Veterans Administration Medical Center records, 1938, 1945-1982 (#2608): Photographs, newspaper clippings, pamphlets, and other materials about the Veterans Administration Medical Center in Waco, Texas.
- Sarah C. Pier Wiley papers, 1838-1868 (#139): Includes letters, photographs, and a journal about life on the Texas home front during the Civil War.