The Office of the Vice Provost for Research has announced the application deadlines for fiscal year 2018 internal research grants. FY 2018 funding is available for projects which take place between June 1, 2017 and May 31, 2018.
The deadlines are:
- Thursday, Jan. 18, 2017, 12:00 noon.
- Wednesday, Feb. 15, 2017, 12:00 noon.
- Faculty Research Investment Program (FRIP),
- Young Investigator Development Program (YIDP)
- Undergraduate Research & Scholarly Achievement (URSA) Small Grant Program
- University Research Committee Small & Mid-Range Grant Programs
- Dr. Benjamin F. Brown IV Fund for Interdisciplinary and Collaborative Scholarship (Brown Fund)
- Arts & Humanities Faculty Research Program
Please note that to be accepted for consideration, proposals must be complete (including electronic routing and approval from the investigator’s chair and dean) no later than noon on the applicable deadline.
Contact Blake Thomas in the OVPR with questions about the grant programs. To begin the application process, contact your academic unit’s assigned OSP coordinator.