The Office of the Vice Provost for Research has announced the application deadlines for the next round of internal research grants. The dates are listed below; click the program name for more information from the OVPR website.
FY 2016 Fall Cycle (for research to take place between Jan. 1 and May 31, 2016)
Due Sept. 30, 2015
FY 2016 Spring Cycle (for research to take place between June 1, 2017 and May 31, 2017)
Due Oct. 7, 2015
Due Jan. 6, 2016
Due Feb. 17, 2016
- Arts & Humanities Faculty Research Program
- Dr. Benjamin F. Brown IV Fund for Interdisciplinary and Collaborative Scholarship (Brown Fund)
- Faculty Research Investment Program
- Undergraduate Research and Scholarly Achievement Small Grant Program
- University Research Committee Small and Mid-Range Grants
- Young Investigator Development Program
Contact your department’s assigned OSP coordinator to begin the application process.