The Cancer Prevention Research Institute of Texas (CPRIT) is accepting proposals for three of its recruitment award mechanisms with more RFAs to be released later this month.
The CPRIT Application Receipt System is now open for the Recruitment of First-Time, Tenure-Track Faculty Members; Recruitment of Rising Stars; and Recruitment of Established Investigators programs. Click here for more information on these three programs.
Other CPRIT RFAs scheduled for release in March include:
- Competitive Continuation/Expansion Projects
- Evidence-Based Prevention Services
- Product Development
- Early Translational Research Awards
- Company Relocation Awards
- Established Company Awards
- New Company Awards
- Individual Investigator Research Awards
- Individual Investigator Research Awards for Cancer in Children and Adolescents (New)
- Individual Investigator Research Awards for Prevention and Early Detection (New)
Click here to read about CPRIT’s application and review procedures on their Grants Process page.
The Cancer Prevention Research Institute of Texas awards grants for a wide variety of cancer-related research and for the delivery of cancer prevention programs and services by public and private entities located in Texas. All CPRIT-funded research will be conducted in-state by Texas-based scientists and will reflect CPRIT’s mission to attract and expand the state’s research capabilities and create high quality new jobs in Texas.