The OVPR is proud to announce the release of the 2012/2013 issue of Research magazine. This year’s magazine is focused on the Baylor Research & Innovation Collaborative (BRIC) and the unique opportunities it creates for Baylor and central Texas through its partnerships with key regional stakeholders.
Inside this issue, you can:
- learn about the BRIC’s role in the growth of new Ph.D. programs in science and engineering fields at Baylor and its unique collaborative environment that supports the university’s interdisciplinary centers and institutes,
- get to know some of the top-notch faculty members whose research is finding a home in the BRIC,
- explore TSTC Waco’s approach to developing a highly skilled technical workforce,
- find out how researchers and entrepreneurs can move discoveries from the laboratory to the marketplace more quickly thanks to LAUNCH, the innovative business accelerator located at the BRIC and part of a suite of services available through the Hankamer School of Business,
- and see how Baylor’s research and outreach activities encourage continued development of the greater Waco community.