- National Endowment for the Humanities: Challenge Grants. Applications due May 1, 2013 (Limited submission opportunity, click here for application information).
- Rockefeller Foundation: Academic Writing Residency. Applications due May 1, 2013.
- U.S. Department of Justice: Evaluation Research on Police and Technology in Schools. Applications due June 3, 2012.
- National Italian American Foundation (NIAF): Culture and Heritage Grant Awards. Applications due June 29, 2013.
- American Council on Germany: Dr. Guido Goldman Fellowship for the Study of German and European Politics, Political Economy, and International Affairs, and Dr. Richard M. Hunt Fellowships for the Study of German History, Politics, Society, and Culture. Applications to both programs due July 1, 2013.
- National Endowment for the Humanities: NEH/DFG Bilateral Digital Humanities Program. Applications due September 27, 2013.
- NSF: Smart and Connected Health (SCH). Applications due October 10, 2013.
Additional selected opportunities are available on the OVPR website. For opportunities with limitations on submissions from a single institution, an internal review must be completed before an investigator may apply. Click here for information on applying for limited submission opportunities.
The OVPR maintains a subscription to COS Pivot, a searchable database of funding opportunities in all academic areas. To search for funding in your discipline and receive email alerts with newly listed opportunities, sign up with COS Pivot today. If you have questions or would like training on using COS Pivot, contact Blake Thomas in the OVPR at 254-710-3153.
If you’d like to apply for these, or other specific funding opportunities, contact your academic unit’s assigned OSP coordinator for more information.