March of Time
From 1935–1967, American theatergoers and television watchers were witness to Time Inc.’s unique and controversial film series, The March of Time®. Now, for the first time, this groundbreaking series is available in online streaming video in a single, cross-searchable collection designed specifically to meet the needs of researchers, teaching faculty, and students. The videos have been restored to their original luster by HBO Archives.
Like all Alexander Street online video collections, this resource include unique tools for teaching and research.
- Synchronized, searchable transcripts run alongside each video
- Visual tables of contents let you quickly scan each video
- Rich playlist functionality lets users create, annotate, and organize clips and include links to other content
- Permanent URLs let users cite and share whole videos, playlists, and custom clips
- An embeddable video player lets libraries and instructors deliver video content to other users on secure Web site pages or via course management systems
- Permissions for in-class, on-campus, and remote-access viewing are all included in the terms of the subscription
Please provide us with feedback on this resource.
Trial expires: Saturday, June 02, 2012