Examine each picture below and answer the questions underneath.
Click on each title to go to the original site.
1. What types of clothes are these children wearing?
2. What is their facial expression?
3. What activities do you think they did before they came to the school?
4. What does their body language express about their feelings of being at the school?
1. How are these clothes different from the ones in the previous photo?
2. How are their facial expressions different from the ones in the previous photo?
3. What other features do you notice about them that is different than the picture above?
4. What does their body language say about their time in the Indian school?
1. What types of people do you see in this drawing?
2. What is written on the blanket covering the person in the bottom right corner of the drawing?
3. What does the person on the left side of the drawing have in his hand?
4. What do the blanket from question 2 and the object from question 3 say about who is in control on this reservation?