- What is happening in this photo?
- Describe the soldier’s facial expression.
- What reactions might this photo arouse in an audience?
- How does this photo represent the Charlie Company?
- How might this photo influence a Vietnamese citizen’s opinion of American soldiers?
- What types of people do you see in this photo?
- Who are these people?
- What might be the purpose behind photographing such a sight?
- What types of emotions does this photo arouse?
- How might this photograph affect the American public if published?
- Who do you see in this photo?
- How do these people appear to be feeling?
- Why might these people be exhibiting such emotions?
- Do these people look like an enemy or like they pose a threat to American soldiers?
- Why are photos like this, and those above, powerful?