New Podcast: Recreation and Leisure Services

There is a new podcast up in our Meet the Majors series, an interview with faculty from the Recreation and Leisure Services major.  Students who enjoy the outdoors, management, psychology, or sociology might find this program interesting.  I encourage you to take a listen.  While you are visiting our site, please peruse the other podcasts available in the series.  These podcasts allow you to hear major information directly from professors, without the need to add another appointment to your busy schedule.  Kick back, and enjoy!

16 thoughts on “New Podcast: Recreation and Leisure Services”

1. For traveling I prefer a car, because a car is the best means of transportation for a traveler, because you can plan your own route, you can take more things with you and visit more interesting places. Recently I rented a car at the Orlando airport, we were traveling as a family and therefore chose the SUV option, which was convenient for both us and the children

2. Thanks for the fantastic blog. Where do you get that kind of information written in such a perfect way? Right now I’m doing a noisy presentation and I’m looking for such great information.
    카지노 보증 업체 제이나인
    제이나인 먹튀 없는 사이트
    사설 먹튀 검증 제이나인
    제이나인 검증 카지노
    마닐라 카지노 제이나인
    https://www.j9korea.com/

3. It’s the same topic , but I was quite surprised to see the opinions I didn’t think of. My blog also has articles on these topics, so I look forward to your visit. baccarat online

4. It was a really helpful and very informative blog. It really helps me a lot but if you want to also learn something new and interesting run 3.

5. We help create compelling videos that can be used for marketing campaigns, trade shows or product launches. – Our company has a team of highly skilled professionals who are well versed with various aspects of 3D Product Animation Services, computer graphics and animation techniques to provide the desired results. – The professional designers

6. Feeling horny can be overwhelming, but it doesn’t have to be a burden. Learn How To Stop Being Horny and channel that energy into productive and enjoyable activities. From exercising to reading, discover the activities that work best for you and help you feel more grounded and centered.

7. The Meet the Majors podcast features an interview with the Recreation and Leisure Services faculty. It’s a great resource for students interested in the outdoors, management, psychology, or sociology. Check out the other podcasts available on the site for more major information. McKesson Connect