Career Events This Week!

It might be nice if making a career decision and landing a job were as simple as following a sign.  Even if that is not realistic, there are members of the Baylor community working hard to simplify your career exploration and job search.  Here are two events that you can take advantage of this week:

Baylor’s S3 Hosting Spurs Sports and Entertainment – A Broad Look at the Sports Industry

Tuesday, February 21, 7 p.m. in Cashion, Room 309.  Four executives from Spurs Sports and Entertainment will be speaking on the sports industry and the career opportunities available.  If you have ever been interested in working in the professional sports industry regardless of your major, then come out and ask questions, and build your network.

Internship and Career Fair

12:30-4:30 p.m. at the Ferrell Center.  This event is for graduating students looking for that first professional job and for students seeking internships.  Different employers seeking Baylor students in all academic fields will be present.  About 90 companies will be in attendance with entry-level career positions and internships.  While some companies do seek specific majors, the majority of companies are open to all majors.  For a complete list of organizations attending, visit https://www.myinterfase.com/baylor/event_view.aspx?token=ZyD08iMBLeH5k6rBY1FVuQ%3d%3d

57 thoughts on “Career Events This Week!”

1. Efficiently written information. It will be profitable to anybody who utilizes it, counting me.
    Keep up the good work. For certain I will review out more posts day in and day out.
    Visit this and have fun !

제이나인 토토 꽁 머니
    제이나인 먹튀 검증 업체
    제이나인 온라인 카지노 게임
    제이나인 스포츠 토토 일정
    제이나인 토토 라이브 스코어
    https://www.j9korea.com

2. It’s really nice and meanful. it’s really cool blog. Linking is very useful thing.you have really helped lots of people who visit blog and provide them usefull information. Zwembadaanleg

3. All the contents you mentioned in post is too good and can be very useful. I will keep it in mind, thanks for sharing the information keep updating, looking forward for more posts.Thanks Inox zwembaden

4. It is perfect time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I’ve read this post and if I could I desire to suggest you few interesting things or tips. Perhaps you could write next articles referring to this article. I want to read more things about it! Monoblok zwembaden

5. All the contents you mentioned in post is too good and can be very useful. I will keep it in mind, thanks for sharing the information keep updating, looking forward for more posts.Thanks Keramische zwembad

6. It is perfect time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I’ve read this post and if I could I desire to suggest you few interesting things or tips. Perhaps you could write next articles referring to this article. I want to read more things about it! Vinylester zwembaden

7. I am always searching online for articles that can help me. There is obviously a lot to know about this. I think you made some good points in Features also. Keep working, great job ! Aanleggen zwembad

8. It is perfect time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I’ve read this post and if I could I desire to suggest you few interesting things or tips. Perhaps you could write next articles referring to this article. I want to read more things about it! Zwembad monoblok

9. Easily, the article is actually the best topic on this registry related issue. I fit in with your conclusions and will eagerly look forward to your next updates. Just saying thanks will not just be sufficient, for the fantasti c lucidity in your writing. I will instantly grab your rss feed to stay informed of any updates. Zwembad laten bouwen

10. I want you to thank for your time of this wonderful read!!! I definately enjoy every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff of your blog a must read blog! Zwembad plaatsing

11. From some point on, I am preparing to build my site while browsing various sites. It is now somewhat completed. If you are interested, please come to play with totosite !!

12. When I read an article on this topic, safetoto the first thought was profound and difficult, and I wondered if others could understand.. My site has a discussion board for articles and photos similar to this topic. Could you please visit me when you have time to discuss this topic?

13. Ma questi “attributi magici” derivano non solo dal design esplicito di questi pezzi, ma anche dalla storia del marchio e dal ruolo che gli imitazione rolex hanno a lungo svolto. Più di un secolo di storia, ricca di aneddoti e innovazioni.

14. In 2008 max azria presented the collection during new york fashion week. The debut saw critical praise and due to the on growing popularity of the brands re-launch, strapless bandage dress azria was recognised with the 2008 fashion excellence award at the 33rd annual dallas fashion awards.

15. Explore the historic charm and contemporary opportunities of real estate in New Westminster. From heritage homes along tree-lined streets to modern developments by the waterfront, this city offers a wide range of housing options. Find your ideal property and become a part of New Westminster’s vibrant community.

16. Lagi cari Jasa Live Streaming atau Dokumentasi Foto dan Video? Jangan khawatir, kini ada Letari Studio yang menawarkan
    layanan Jasa Live Streaming juga Dokumentasi Foto dan Video untuk Event dan Wedding Anda.

17. Conveniently sell your computer scrap with We Buy Dead Stocks, your computer scrap buyers near me. We understand the importance of data security and environmental responsibility, ensuring your electronic waste is handled with care and professionalism. Get competitive pricing for your surplus assets today.

18. Discover exquisite Lake Como Houses for Sale. Explore a range of charming houses for sale, offering breathtaking views of the serene lake and the surrounding Italian countryside. Your dream home by the water awaits in this picturesque destination.

19. Business Consultancy and Services. Our team is committed to enhancing your company’s revenue and efficiency through comprehensive advisory, strategic planning, and process optimization. Whether you need help with market entry strategies or performance improvement, we’ve got you covered with end-to-end solutions.

20. Revitalise your machinery setup with the diverse range of used breakers available at We Sell Dead Lots. Our carefully sourced inventory reflects quality and value, making it easier than ever to discover the right used breakers to meet your specific operational demands. Experience excellence in equipment procurement through our dedicated platform.

21. Explore the allure of Westminster house for sale with Vallee Real Estate, where dreams transform into reality. With our adept team of real estate agents, we assure a seamless and rewarding experience as you navigate the process and secure your dream home, creating a personalized and unparalleled real estate journey.

22. Welcome to We Buy Dead Stocks , your ultimate destination for metal scrap in Dubai! We are the leading online platform dedicated to connecting sellers and buyers of metal scrap in this thriving industrial hub. With our extensive network and expertise, we provide a seamless and efficient solution for businesses and individuals looking to buy or sell metal scrap in Dubai.

23. Navigate the world of liquidation stock UAE with We Sell Dead Lots, your trusted partner. We offer top value for surplus inventory, turning idle assets into cash. As the largest dead stocks seller in the UAE, we provide a seamless platform for buyers and sellers alike, promoting sustainability and profitability.

24. Discover a world of cutting-edge IT products at Weselldeadlots. We offer a wide range of top-quality IT products to cater to your business or personal needs. From laptops and desktop computers to networking devices, peripherals, and software solutions, we have it all. Our extensive selection features renowned brands known for their reliability and performance. Stay ahead of the technology curve with our innovative IT products that empower productivity and connectivity.