Majoring in French- New Podcast Available

Welcome back to campus on this rainy Monday.  Let the image above take you away to blue skies for a moment.  While you were gone, the Career Counseling department recorded a new podcast.  Click here to listen to the interview with Dr. Duran about majoring in French.  Did you know that French is the official language of 27 countries or that you can take courses at Baylor devoted entirely to the city of Paris?  You will learn all of this and more in this latest installment of the Meet the Majors Podcast Series.

60 thoughts on “Majoring in French- New Podcast Available”

1. A very awesome blog post. We are really grateful for your blog post. You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post.
    카지노 보증 업체 제이나인
    제이나인 먹튀 없는 사이트
    사설 먹튀 검증 제이나인
    제이나인 검증 카지노
    마닐라 카지노 제이나인
    https://www.j9korea.com/

2. Everyone ought to read what you’ve written because it contains a wealth of knowledge that can help them become more open-minded. I am extremely appreciative of that. foodle

3. I’m really glad I have found this information. Today bloggers publish only about gossips and internet and this is actually frustrating. A good web site with exciting content, this is what I need. Thanks for keeping this web site, I’ll be visiting it.
    비아그라구매

4. I’ve explored four common processes for making silicone prototypes: 3D printing, selective laser sintering (SLA) and fused deposition modeling (FDM), RTV (room temperature vulcanization) molding, transfer press molding using high-consistency rubber (HCR) materials, solid silicone compress molding, and injection molding solutions. Silicone prototype mold making

5. Of course, your article is good enough, safetoto but I thought it would be much better to see professional photos and videos together. There are articles and photos on these topics on my homepage, so please visit and share your opinions.

6. Whether it’s the intricacies of the bandage construction, the luxurious textures, or the overall confidence they exude, bandage dresses have earned their place as a go-to choice for individuals looking to make a statement with their fashion choices.

7. Ma questi “attributi magici” derivano non solo dal design esplicito di questi pezzi, ma anche dalla storia del marchio e dal ruolo che gli imitazione rolex hanno a lungo svolto. Più di un secolo di storia, ricca di aneddoti e innovazioni.

8. Having thoroughly examined the services provided by https://www.annotatedbibliographymaker.com/ I confidently assert that their platform is a valuable resource for anyone navigating the complexities of academic writing. The site’s user-friendly interface, combined with the expertise of their writers, ensures a seamless and efficient experience. From formatting to content, they consistently deliver excellence, establishing them as a trusted choice for those who prioritize precision in their annotated bibliographies. Their commitment to quality is a hallmark of their service, reflecting their unwavering commitment to setting a high standard in the academic writing industry.

9. Lagi cari Jasa Live Streaming atau Dokumentasi Foto dan Video? Jangan khawatir, kini ada Letari Studio yang menawarkan
    layanan Jasa Live Streaming juga Dokumentasi Foto dan Video untuk Event dan Wedding Anda.

10. Ginkgo Retail pioneers a transformative domain, heralding a new era in the realm of ecommerce order management application. This platform embodies innovation, offering businesses an intuitive and versatile application to navigate the intricacies of order processing. With a user-centric interface and advanced functionalities, Ginkgo Retail empowers enterprises to seamlessly orchestrate, monitor, and optimize their entire order ecosystem. Its cutting-edge application ensures precision and adaptability, setting unprecedented standards in ecommerce order management. Ginkgo Retail symbolizes reliability and efficiency, providing businesses with a competitive edge in the ever-evolving digital commerce landscape.

11. Revitalise your machinery setup with the diverse range of used breakers available at We Sell Dead Lots. Our carefully sourced inventory reflects quality and value, making it easier than ever to discover the right used breakers to meet your specific operational demands. Experience excellence in equipment procurement through our dedicated platform.

12. Revitalise your business with our wholesale dead stocks selection. At We Sell Dead Lots, we specialise in offering dead stock items that still hold immense value. Our wholesale options are designed to help you maximise your profits while minimising costs. Explore our range and unlock hidden opportunities in surplus inventory.

13. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free GPA Calculator

14. Ginkgo Retail pioneers an Omnichannel E-commerce Solution for all sizes of businesses. Our versatile platform unifies diverse sales channels into a cohesive ecosystem, enabling seamless customer experiences across online and offline touchpoints. With customizable features and scalable architecture, our solution adapts effortlessly to businesses, whether small startups or established enterprises. Ginkgo Retail empowers retailers to synchronize inventory, streamline operations, and deliver consistent brand experiences, irrespective of size or industry. Embrace versatility and harness the power of an Omnichannel approach with Ginkgo Retail, propelling your business towards sustained growth and success in today’s competitive market.

15. Truly, this article is really one of the very best in the history of articles. I am a antique ’Article’ collector and I sometimes read some new articles if I find them interesting. And I found this one pretty fascinating and it should go into my collection. Very good work! Spouwmuurisolatie kosten

16. Truly, this article is really one of the very best in the history of articles. I am a antique ’Article’ collector and I sometimes read some new articles if I find them interesting. And I found this one pretty fascinating and it should go into my collection. Very good work! Isolatiesoorten

17. Truly, this article is really one of the very best in the history of articles. I am a antique ’Article’ collector and I sometimes read some new articles if I find them interesting. And I found this one pretty fascinating and it should go into my collection. Very good work! Buitenmuurisolatie met crepi