Pass the pumpkin pie…and some career advice, please!

While you are feasting on your Thanksgiving favorites and spending time with family and friends, why not ask for some career advice while you are at it?  Relatives can provide a surprising amount of information on choosing and pursuing a career.  Here are a few questions to get the conversation going:

• How did you choose your major?
  • What things do you like or dislike about your occupation?
  • What is a typical day like at your job?
  • Do you know anyone who works in the _____ industry?

You could gather some great career information and hear some interesting stories.  You might even uncover leads for information interviewing, job shadowing, or internships.  Don’t pass up the opportunity to learn from people with expertise on the world of work…even if they are your parents!

44 thoughts on “Pass the pumpkin pie…and some career advice, please!”

1. Die Monate März bis Mai sowie Oktober bis November sind die besten Zeiten für Reisende mit einem kleineren Budget. Das Wetter kann in diesen Monaten zwar unvorhersehbar sein, doch es fühlt sich nicht mehr so kalt an wie im tiefsten Winter. Diese Nebensaisonzeiten sind ideal für Sparfüchse, dank niedrigerer Unterkunftspreise und geringerer Nachfrage helyilakos.xyz
      . Man kann ruhigere Innenstädte und Altstädte sowie die wichtigsten Sehenswürdigkeiten ohne die Massen erwarten. Es empfiehlt sich, Reisepläne und Garderobe flexibel nach der Wettervorhersage anzupassen.

2. In einigen Teilen des Landes, darunter Städte wie Mainz, Düsseldorf und Köln, markiert der Beginn des Jahres auch den Auftakt und Höhepunkt des Faschings oder Karnevals vor der Fastenzeit viapai.com
      . Farbenfrohe Umzüge und eine ausgelassene Stimmung lassen dabei schnell das trübe Wetter vergessen.

1. I came to this site with the introduction of a friend around me and I was very impressed when I found your writing. I’ll come back often after bookmarking!
    카지노 보증 업체 제이나인
    제이나인 먹튀 없는 사이트
    사설 먹튀 검증 제이나인
    제이나인 검증 카지노
    마닐라 카지노 제이나인
    https://www.j9korea.com/

2. When I read an article on this topic, baccaratcommunity the first thought was profound and difficult, and I wondered if others could understand.. My site has a discussion board for articles and photos similar to this topic. Could you please visit me when you have time to discuss this topic?

3. Burun estetiği nedir?
    Burun estetiği tıpta burun estetiği olarak da bilinen, burun estetiği olarak da bilinen, burun kemerinin düzeltilmesi, işlemin amacı burun-yüz oranını iyileştirmek ve düzgün şekilli bir burun ile daha iyi nefes almanızı sağlamaktır. Yüz, güzelliğin ana belirtecidir. Burun yüzün tam ortasında bulunur. Bu nedenle görünüşümüzü, güzelliğimizi doğrudan etkiler. Burun Estetiği fiyatları için bilgi alabilirsiniz.

4. Are you looking for best branded clothes sale in Pakistan? Look no further than Mannat Clothing! They are currently having a sale on many of their top brands, including Chaap, Sunehri Rutt, and Morbagh. This sale on clothing brands in Pakistan is an excellent opportunity to save on some of your favorite clothing brands.

5. Panache Apparel, a successful online clothing brand in Pakistan, has become synonymous with fashionable attire at unbeatable prices. Focusing on bringing the best branded clothes sale to their customers, they showcase a diverse range of Pakistani brands sale, catering to various styles and preferences. Their periodic sale on brands in Pakistan has garnered widespread attention, making Panache Apparel a go-to destination for bargain hunters and fashion enthusiasts. The sale on clothing brands in Pakistan, available exclusively through their user-friendly online platform, ensures that shoppers from all over Pakistan can enjoy fantastic deals and the latest trends. So, for an unparalleled online sale on brands experience, Panache Apparel is the ultimate choice for every fashion-savvy consumer.

6. Obviously following going over an affirmed pack of the blog articles on your page, I truly respect your diagram of making a blog. I’ve saved it to my bookmarks and will think that you are immediately. Liberally look at my site thus and let me handle your assessment. jio rockers

7. What is a typical day like at your job? melon playground Learning about the day-to-day responsibilities and experiences in different occupations can give you a better understanding of what to expect in those fields. This can help you determine if a particular career aligns with your interests and strengths.

8. Stay curious and Geometry Dash committed to learning throughout your career. Attend workshops, take online courses, or pursue further education to enhance your knowledge and skills.

9. У сфері онлайн-розваг мало що може зрівнятися з азартом і привабливістю онлайн-казино на реальні гроші. Якщо ви шукаєте адреналінових пригод у поєднанні з шансом виграти великі гроші, казино на реальні гроші з виводом забезпечать вам захопливий досвід, який поєднує в собі гру, майстерність і частку везіння. У Sloterman UA] ми прагнемо запропонувати вам виняткову ігрову подорож, яка встановлює нові стандарти досконалості та забезпечує першокласні розваги, не виходячи з дому.

Еволюція онлайн-казино на реальні гроші
    Цифрова епоха змінила різні аспекти нашого життя, і гральна індустрія не стала винятком. Онлайн-казино на реальні гроші перетворилися з базових платформ на складні віртуальні домени, які відтворюють гламур і азарт традиційних казино. Наша платформа поєднує в собі передові технології, захоплюючу графіку та бездоганний користувацький інтерфейс, щоб надати вам досвід, максимально наближений до реальної гри.

10. The problem you raise is also a problem that concerns me and many others. Can anyone help me to solve this problem! fall guys is a game that you may play to help you have fun and relax at the same time.

11. I’m really glad I have found this information. Today bloggers publish only about gossips and internet and this is actually frustrating. A good web site with exciting content, this is what I need. Thanks for keeping this web site, I’ll be visiting it.
    비아그라구매

12. I believe it’s beneficial to occasionally spend time playing wheel spinner games of this like because they help to release stress, but if you do it too frequently and neglect other obligations, it’s not a smart idea.

13. I am very impressed with your writing majorsite and I’m really happy to find a post with the material I was looking for! I bookmark and will come often! Thanks 😀

14. “Very nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wanted tto say that
    I’ve really enjoyed surfing around your blog posts. After all I will be subscribing to your feed and I hope yyou write again very soon!” 한국야동

15. Lagi cari Jasa Live Streaming atau Dokumentasi Foto dan Video? Jangan khawatir, kini ada Letari Studio yang menawarkan
    layanan Jasa Live Streaming juga Dokumentasi Foto dan Video untuk Event dan Wedding Anda.

16. The rise of esports, organized competitions Dinosaur Game around video games, further underscores the social nature of free online gaming, turning it into a spectator sport that attracts audiences comparable to traditional sports events.

17. A barberstuhl is a specialized chair used in barbershops. It is designed to provide comfort to male clients and facilitate optimal working posture for the barber.hese chairs often have a classic design and can be antique or retro-styled.

18. A barberstuhl is a specialized chair used in barbershops. It is designed to provide comfort to male clients and facilitate optimal working posture for the barber.hese chairs often have a classic design and can be antique or retro-styled.

19. I’m in awe of the author’s talent to make complex concepts accessible to readers of all backgrounds. This article is a testament to her expertise and dedication to providing valuable insights. UpMusics

20. Your profound knowledge on the subject is evident, and your unique perspective adds an invaluable dimension to the discourse. This is a must-read for anyone interested in this topic.Ritmi

21. Diese Zeiten bieten nicht nur die Chance, die Schönheit Deutschlands zu erkunden, sondern auch, dies auf eine Art und Weise zu tun, die sowohl dem Geldbeutel als auch dem Wunsch nach Authentizität entgegenkommt. Ob auf den Pisten helyibudapest.com, in den belebten Cafés oder beim Feiern des Faschings, Deutschland zeigt sich von seiner vielfältigen und einladenden Seite.

22. The dino game is a fun and simple game that you can play on your browser when you have no internet connection. It features a cute T-Rex dinosaur that runs across an endless desert and tries to avoid obstacles like cacti and pterodactyls. You can control the dinosaur by jumping or ducking with the spacebar or the arrow keys on your keyboard, or by tapping on your mobile screen. The game gets faster and harder as you progress, and the background color changes from day to night.