The Studio

Jacob Cunningham

Hello there! My name is Jacob Cunningham and I am a Junior Biology major (Pre-Med) with a Secondary Major in Saxophone Performance. I attended Bridge City HS in Bridge City, TX, and I intend to graduate Baylor in the spring of 2023. I am also a member of ZZZ, BMSA, and Highland Baptist College Ministry. I love sports, hunting, fishing, and watching movies with my friends!

Hannah Young

Jonny Wolf

Dylan Huynh

Paige Nielsen

Hi there! I am a junior Music Education Major here at Baylor and graduated from Churchill Fulshear High School in 2019. I am a member of Kappa Kappa Psi and a proud member of Baylor’s Golden Wave Band! I plan on going to graduate school after my undergrad in Saxophone Performance and then enter the teaching field for middle or high school.

Manfredo Guerrera

Hello, my name is Manfredo Guerra and I am a Junior, Music Education major from Roma High School located in Roma, Texas. I will be student teaching and graduating during the spring of 2024. Sic’ em!

Manfredo Guerra is a Junior, Music Education student from Roma High School located in Roma, Texas. Manfredo will be student teaching and graduating during the spring of 2024.

Lindsey Collins

Dylan King

Jackson Sandre

Chris Ghaffar

Parker Boyd