TechPoint Creative Labs
Changes to the technology landscape in higher education mirror the evolution of TechPoint. Creative technologies now represent the heart of our work.
In 2017, we added digital media resources for A/V recording, editing and publishing and our VR/AR Lab pilot launched. In 2018, our maker capabilities grew to include 3D scanning, printing, CNC routing, laser cutting/engraving, and other prototyping equipment.
Student staff at TechPoint and professional staff in “Learning Spaces & Media Services” (LSMS) are available to any Baylor faculty, staff, or student with a project proposal that includes use of our equipment and spaces. We’ve had great success with media, and look forward to helping you with making.
Want to create today?
We can help.
- Moody Garden Level
- TechPoint Moody library open hours
- TechPoint Media, Maker, and VR/AR services are available to all Baylor faculty, staff, and students for class and personal projects.
GOALWhat We're About
- Media Lab with A/V Recording spaces and equipment checkout. Click HERE for more
- FREE trial memberships to The Maker’s Edge
- 3D scanning, 3D printing, CNC fabrication, soldering, and other prototyping equipment
- Professional staff support for VR experiences and research consultation
- Hosts Baylor Virtual Reality and BU Makers clubs
- Makerspace in Moody