This Tropical Detox Salad recipe is seriously my new favorite! With swimsuit season being just around the corner, I wanted to create a recipe that would be healthy and light, but also utilize the season’s fresh fruit–especially delicious grape fruit, which helps burn fat and cleanses. The fresh fruit, coconut, and almonds in the salad pair perfectly with my homemade Skinny Sweet and Sour Dressing! Click here for the dressing recipe.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Serving Size: 1/4 salad without dressing
- 2 cups fresh romaine
- ½ cup fresh pineapple cut into small chunks
- ½ cup fresh ruby red grapefruit, sliced (I used the Del Monte cups that you can purchase in the produce section)
- ½ cup fresh mango, cut into small chunks
- 2 medium kiwi, sliced
- ¼ cup coconut flake
- ¼ cup slivered almond slices
- Toss all ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Serve with 1 tbsp of Skinny Sweet and Sour Dressing
Nutrition Info and Tips
Nutrition Info Per Serving (¼ salad without dressing):
Weight Watchers Points: 3