The Daily Dish

life a healthy happy life

Staying beautiful, without breaking the bank!

| 0 comments

Top 5 Beauty Products Under $5

beautyproducts_645
This is a Guest Post written by Ron Robinson, cosmetic chemist and founder of BeautyStat.com. Ron has worked and developed products with such companies as Revlon and Lancome. His expertise has also been featured in Womens Wear Daily, LA Times, Womens Health, CBS News and as a resident beauty expert for Allure magazine.
  1. As far as lip balms go, I love the EOS Medicated Lip Balm/$3.99: This is a cool little lip balm that is shaped like a yellow Easter egg that looks so cute sitting on my desk, so handy next to my computer. It immediately soothes and restores moisture with anti-bacterial protection, 95% natural with vitamins C and E, zinc, jojoba oil and shea butter.  Not only does it help relieve chapped lips, but it’s anti-bacterial protection helps to relieve the symptoms of cold sores too. I love the tangerine flavor!
  2. For a low priced mascara, I love the clinical test results provided by the Wet n Wild MegaLash Clinical Mascara/$4.99: Research shows 87% of women saw an instant improvement in the length and volume of their lashes.  Plus it contains oils, vitamins and nutrients to condition the lashes.
  3. For the hair, I’m loving Suave Professionals Weather Protection 365, Humidity Defying Hairspray/$3.99: This all-weather (humidity, wind, static) hair spray is salon proven with results that show that it stacked up against the market leader, Biolage for protection against frizz and flyaways.  Plus, it’s firm hold locks in your style.
  4. Since many women forget to take their makeup off at night, I love Noxzema Clean Moisture Makeup Removal Cloths / $4.79: These super handy and convenient cloths cleanse away dirt, oil, makeup and even waterproof mascara, while conditioning skin. Plus it’s safe for use around the eyes.
  5. In terms of lip color, I love Avon  ULTRA COLOR RICH Moisture Seduction Lipstick SPF 15/$4.99 on sale at Avon.comI love the look of this lipstick with the the swirl of ribbons and rich moisturizers that intertwine with intense color.  Plus it boosts moisture by up to a whopping 500% and provides SPF15 protection.

For more expert skincare, check out Beautystat.com by clicking here. Get the latest updates from Beauty Stat by following them on Twitter here and liking them on Facebook here.