I have more than 25 years of experience in…
… the areas of marketing, consumer behavior, and advertising and have earned a PhD in the field of Marketing and Consumer Behavior. I am an expert in all types of research and have unsurpassed analytical (including statistical) skills. I have published nearly 100 articles in the areas of marketing, consumer behavior, and psychology and have authored a best-selling book on consumer behavior. I can conduct research and speak authoritatively on any topic related to consumer behavior (including consumer confusion), advertising and marketing and am particularly skilled at critiquing others’ research.
I am well versed in all aspects of research (surveys, focus groups, etc.) and have been highly successful in all my expert witness cases which have spanned numerous industries. Many of these cases were dropped after the submission of my expert witness report. I have an attention for detail and am dead-line oriented.
Representative Litigation Experience:
- Consumer confusion regarding brand names and brand marks
- Trademark infringement
- Consumer decision making in credit card industry (and many others)
- Credit card solicitations (direct mail)
- Content analysis of Point-of-Purchase (POP) in tobacco industry.
- Deceptive advertising practices in Crafts industry